Perfect for a variety of needs, these are commonly used for vehicle access, push chairs, wheelchairs, mobility scooters, wheelbarrows, bikes, pallet trucks, forklifts and more, you’ll commonly find these at roadworks. With a modular design, these rubber kerb ramps can be used as single ramps or multiple ramps can lock together to create longer ramps.
Measuring 500mm x 300mm, with a height of 100mm, these are manufactured in the UK using recycled rubber whilst still offering impressive strength and durability. The heavy-duty kerb ramps are perfect for industrial, commercial, and personal use.
- Designed for kerbs of 100mm height
- Suitable for any vehicle
- Each ramp measures 500 mm x 300 mm x 100 mm high
- Carry handle built-in
- Multiple ramps can lock together
- Made of robust recycled black rubber
- Sold in singles and packs of 2
- Manufactured in the UK