Capable of withstanding maximum temperatures of 400°C, a thermally-insulated material allows the fireproof bag to maintain an inner temperature of below 200°C for a minimum of 20 minutes.
It is easy to carry around the fireproof bag thanks to its compact and lightweight design. This makes it ideal for travelling, as well as for home use. A flame-retardant hook and loop seal keeps out flames in the event of a fire, with the glass needle mat fibre material featuring aluminised skin to repel water and reflect heat.
Developed and fully tested in the UK, the fireproof bag is the perfect place to store important documents and valuable items. The A5 size can hold up to 100 sheets in total, while the A4 size is capable of holding up to 200 sheets. The product comes with a full 12-month warranty for peace of mind, in addition to a manufacturer’s lifetime after-fire guarantee in which the product will be replaced free of charge in the event of a fire.
In terms of size, the fireproof bag comes in two different size options. These are A5 which measures 250mm x 200m (220mm x 170mm internally), in addition to A4 with dimensions of 400mm x 310mm (360 x 280mm internally).
- Available in two sizes
- Designed to withstand temperatures of up to 400°C
- Maintains an inner temperature of below 200 °C for a minimum of 20 minutes
- The aluminised skin reflects heat away and repels water
- Suitable for important documents, ID and money
- Not suitable for jewellery or data storage devices
- 12-month manufacturer’s warranty