The ready-to-use paste will dry within 75 minutes, taking 3 to 5 days to totally cure and harden. Once dried, it gives a sound, flexible white surface finish and turns into a hard ceramic and is then also able to resist water and frost too once fully-cured Non-toxic and emission-free, the large 8 litre tub of fire resistant coating is based on a durable polymer system with inert fillers, non-halogenated fire retardants and a preservative to resist microbial attack.
Remaining permanently flexible, which is perfect for accommodating movements during a fire and smaller movements in the construction, the ablative sealant coating prevents the passage of hot gasses to reduce heat conduction. The fire board coating has passed a number of independent tests, including a CE Mark and meets the requirements for Class A1 according to EN 13501-1.
- Size - 8 litre tub
- For use with the PFP Fire Rated Board
- Fire Classification A1 to EN 13501-2
- CE Marked
- Complies with the requirements of BREEAM
- Easy to use fire rated coating
- Non Toxic & Emission Free not harmful to you
- Halogen free with added fungicides
- Life expectancy of over 25 years
- Manufactured by Astroflame