Reducing the risk of slips as pedestrians walk over it and vehicles drive over, the cable guards feature tapered edges and chequered plate texture.
Preventing damage to the cables in order to avoid disconnection, electrocution, and fires, the cable guard also helps to prevent slips and trips caused by trailing cables. Suitable for securely linking together to form longer runs, these are available in 900mm lengths, with the hinged lid providing access for cable insertion and removal. It is also highly visible thanks to the black and yellow design.
Manufactured for Vigil Products, the UV resistant and tough rubber construction mean it can withstand the tough demands of most environments, the heavy-duty 3 channel external cable guards are able to withstand 2500V.
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Capable of supporting vehicle traffic (5mph Max)
- Three channels for carrying cables (65mm wide)
- Black slopped edges with yellow lid
- Chequer plate texture for non-slip surface
- Withstand 2500V voltage
- Made from recycled rubber and UV resistant high-density pressure moulded Polyurethane
- Dimensions: 900 x 500 x 75mm
- Manufactured for Vigil Products