Commonly used for covering blind corners (inside and out), found opposite driveways and for security surveillance in shops and stores, it's an extremely cost effective safety measure.
It is virtually unbreakable with a polypropylene body than can take a lot of punishment and winter weather. The polycarbonate mirror itself is soft to the touch and, if pressed, will simply return to it's original convex shape - very clever.
The mirror is identical to our outdoor model but without the anti-glare hood and post bracket. The larger 600mm (most are only 450mm) size increases the viewing distance to 11 metres and is much safer.
- Diameter: 600mm
- View distance: 11m - viewing angle: 130 degrees
- Weatherproof and virtually unbreakable
- Supplied with heavy duty, adjustable swivel brackets for wall mounting
- Moulded polycarbonate shell
- Manufactured for Vigil Products