Perfect for preventing false alarms caused by steam, dust, and fumes, this is suitable for installing into any conventional fire alarm system, along with optical smoke detectors where appropriate for extra reliability and protection.
This heat detector generates an alarm condition when it detects a temperature between 54°C and 65°C or is activated by a rapid rise in temperature. Proudly manufactured by C-TEC in the UK as part of their ActiV range, it features two bright LED indicating strips (on opposite sides of the detector) in order to give 360° visibility.
With a white polycarbonate stylish design, these are EN54-5 certified and IP42 rated. To install, a suitable detector base (sold separately) is required.
- Wide operating voltage 6-33V DC
- Certified to EN54-5 by Intertek
- Simple twist and click design
- Can be used on virtually all know conventional panels
- 102.2mm diameter x 37mm deep (detector in base); 102.2mm diameter x 57.5mm deep.
- Two 8mm x 2mm LED indicating strips for clear 360º visibility
- Detector alarms when it detects a temperature of between 54ºC & 65ºC.
- IP42 Rated
- Range of bases available
- CE Marked
- Made in the UK by C-TEC