Ideal for use as a temporary barrier, in car parks, and highlighting on-site hazards, these are also suitable for roadworks and lane closures. Featuring a reflective Sealbrite R1B jacket and with a high visibility orange finish, the traffic cones are EN13422 compliant.
Made from 100% recycled PVC, these one-piece cones are stackable and feature a 360° hand grip at the top of the cone so they’re easy to carry. Plus, they’re easy to use with striped barrier tape, or with our plastic chain and cone chain holders to create a temporary barrier. A popular choice because of its weighty design which won’t fall apart, the traffic cones prove to be a cost-effective solution.
Sold individually, this means it is easy to purchase the exact number of cones you need and are able to mix with our smaller 500mm tall JSP traffic cones.
- Available in two sizes - 750mm and 500mm height
- Base Width: Medium - 410mm. Small - 260mm
- Weight: Medium - 5kg. Small - 2.6kg
- Includes replaceable EN13433 compliant reflector sleeve
- Meets the requirements of BS 873
- Made of 100% recycled PVC
- One-piece construction. Robust and won't fall over
- Manufactured by JSP
- Used for roadworks on UK roads