For tradesmen, this means that you can spend less time securing your ladders properly as you will no longer need to put them on the roof of your van. Or, when you are done clearing gutters, cleaning windows, or painting, this telescopic ladder simply goes right back into the corner of the garage or in the smallest cupboard – out of the way until you next need to use it.
Easy to extend straight up rather than needing to manoeuvre a fully extended ladder, it’s only as tall as you need it to be and can simply be extended and locked by the foot. Thanks to the lightning latch, it’s easy to retract the ladders down into the storage position. Plus, there is also a locking stabilising bar to provide stability while working at height, while double-sided feet ensure traction on a wide range of surfaces.
Aerospace Engineered using aircraft-grade aluminium alloy for maximum strength, the ladder is also clean-touch Anodised finished keeping your hands oil-free. With a maximum user weight of 150 kg (over 23 stone), the Xtend+Climb telescopic ladder is fully compliant with EN131-6 Professional. See the table below for specifications for each ladder size.
Approx. Working Height (m)
Extended Length (m)
Closed Length (mm)
- Fully extends to 3.2m (10.5ft) or 3.8m (14.8ft)
- Integrated padded carrying handle for easy carrying
- Double-sided feet for durability and traction
- Built-in wide stabilising bar locks in place before climbing
- Lightning Latch for easier lowering into the storage position
- Aerospace Engineered using aircraft-grade aluminium alloy
- Features patented True Telescoping Technology
- Max Load 150kg
- Compliant with EN131-6: Professional
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by TB Davies