A jet spray nozzle is included and is available in 19mm and 25mm versions with hose on and ready-to-go as standard, or without hose. Requiring a gate valve to control water flow and certified to EN671-1 LPCB approval, it's constructed of powder-coated steel and brass, and is UV-resistant for a long working lifespan.
Suitable for schools, theatres, warehouses or anywhere with paper, cardboard, curtains, cloth, wood, carpet
NOTE: As standard, our hose reels come complete with hosing, although should you require just the reel, you can simply select this using the drop-down menu. However, for the sake of just £15 extra, why not have a brand new hose and save yourself the hassle of attaching an old hose to the new reel?
Note item may differ to one shown
- Designed to EN 671-part 1
- LPCB Approved
- Powder-coated steel and brass
- Supplied with jet/spray nozzle (with hose versions)
- Can take 30 metres of 19mm or 25mm hose
- Easy to install, operate and service
- Weight without hose 10.5kg - 30m of 19mm hose weighs 16kg (20kg for 25mm)
- 2 year warranty
- Manufactured by FireChief