Sprung swivel castors allow the steps to turn on the spot – making it perfect for tight spaces and allowing you to easily relocate the steps when required. When stepping on the first tread, the weight then provides firm contact with the floor as the castors retract. 180mm deep anti-slip ribbed rubber treads provide assurance when using the BS warehouse steps, along with a guard railed top and long double handrails.
Coming in six different colours – red, green, blue, beige, yellow, and grey, the Stepmobile Plus warehouse steps are available in a range of sizes to suit your particular environment.
With a maximum load of 150kg (just over 23 stone), the steps are designed for continuous use, with non-marking tyres leaving your floor in a pristine condition. The robust tubular steel construction and hard-wearing powder-coated finish ensure it’s up to the job. Please see the table below for the specifications of each size.
Please Note: Due to the nature of this product, the British Standard warehouse steps are exempt from our standard next day delivery. Please expect delivery within 14 working days.
Approx. Working Height (M)
Platform Height (M)
Overall Height (M)
Overall Depth (M)
- Choice of six colours
- Spring-loaded swivel castors retract when weight is applied
- Dome covers have high grip rubber wrap-around bumpers
- Flared base for added stability
- Large 406 x 406mm platform
- Safe 180mm deep ribbed rubber treads
- Continuous hand and guardrail for safety
- Robust tubular steel construction
- Hard-wearing powder coated finish in a choice of colours
- Max Load 150kg
- BS EN131-7 complaint
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by TB Davies