When designing a speed bump that’s right for you, it’s often a good idea to alternate yellow and black colours for increased visibility, and don’t forget two end caps too.
Featuring cat eye reflectors that work nicely in low light conditions, the speed bump sections are made from heavy-duty PVC and have a chequered pattern to provide additional grip even in difficult weather conditions. Often installed in car parks and on private roads where vehicles and pedestrians mix, these speed bump mid sections are perfect for light use where HGVs visit infrequently.
How To Install Your Speed Bump
Supplied with M10 shield anchor bolts for heavy-duty, load-bearing usage and measure 100mm. To install, start by marking the position of bolts, then drill the necessary holes and the correct size, insert the fixing and finally fit the speed bump in place.
Look out for the speed bump complete kit, which contains everything you might need in one convenient package and is available in a range of sizes at great prices. Alternatively, the speed bump mid-sections are great for extending these bundles or for replacements.
- Available in yellow or black
- Reduces vehicle speed to approximately 10mph
- Feature cats-eye night reflectors
- Gentle slope, with a height of 50mm
- 20-tonne load capacity
- Supplied with heavy-duty shield anchor bolts compatible with concrete and tarmac
- Each Mid-Section - 500mm x 350mm x 50mm - 7kg
- Constructed of high-quality PVC rubber
- Manufactured for Vigil Products