These are designed for heavy-duty use, and work well where cars, vans and HGVs regularly travel. However, don’t forget to include the speed bump end caps for a smart and safe finish to minimise the risk of anyone tripping on uneven ends.
Made of highly durable recycled rubber, this product has grooved diamond shapes for improved grip and water drainage, and is moisture, temperature and UV resistant. Created by Vigil Products, these speed ramps are frequently installed in car parks and on private roads where vehicles and pedestrians mix.
How To Install Your Speed Bump
This product comes with 100mm long M10 shield anchor bolts for heavy-duty, load-bearing applications. To install, start by marking the position of bolts, then drill the required holes and the correct size, insert the fixing and finally secure the speed bump in place.
Take a look at our speed bump complete kit, which has everything you need in one easy package, available in a range of sizes at unbelievable prices. Or the speed bump mid-sections are great for extending these bundles or for replacements.
- Designed to reduce speed to 10mph
- Contrasting, high-visibility yellow and black colours
- Mid-sections feature cats-eye night reflectors
- Gentle slope, with a height of 70mm
- 60-tonne load capacity
- Supplied with heavy-duty shield anchor bolts compatible with concrete and tarmac
- Mid-Section - 1 metre x 350mm x 70mm - 17kg
- Constructed of heavy-duty, weatherproof rubber
- Manufactured for Vigil Products