If you’re designing your own kit, don’t forget to buy the mid-sections. It’s best to switch colours, and a yellow cap works well when placed next to a black mid-section and black caps next to yellow mid-sections.
The speed bump end caps measure 50mm high, 170mm long and 350mm wide. They’re made with heavy-duty PVC with a chequered pattern to provide extra grip even in bad weather conditions. Usually installed in car parks or on private roads where pedestrians and vehicles mix, these are perfect for light use in areas where HGVs are less common.
How To Install Your Speed Bump
This product comes with M10 shield anchor bolts for heavy-duty, load-bearing applications, and are 100mm in length. To install, start by marking the position of the bolts, then drill the required holes to the correct size. Next insert the fixing and finally secure the speed bump in place.
Take a look at the speed bump complete kit, which contains everything you’ll need in one convenient package, available in a range of sizes at great prices.
- Available in yellow or black
- Reduces vehicle speed to approximately 10mph
- Gentle slope, with a height of 50mm
- 20-tonne load capacity
- Supplied with heavy-duty shield anchor bolts compatible with concrete and tarmac
- Each End Cap - 170mm x 350mm x 50mm - 2kg
- Constructed of high-quality PVC rubber
- Manufactured for Vigil Products