Every speed bump end cap comes with two pre-drilled holes and two shield anchor bolts, which are constructed of tough, durable recycled rubber with grooved diamond shapes for improved grip and water drainage. At a height of 70mm, this product will reduce the speed of vans, cars and HGV lorries down to 5mph. Each cap measures 180mm long and 350mm wide.
Made for Vigil Products, these speed ramps are usually installed in car parks and on private roads where vehicles and pedestrians mix.
How To Install Your Speed Bump
Supplied with M10 shield anchor bolts, measuring 100mm and designed for heavy-duty, load-bearing applications. To install, begin by marking the position of bolts, drill the required holes and the correct size, insert the fixing and finally secure the speed bump in place.
Take a look at the speed bump complete kit, which has everything you need in one easy package, available in a range of sizes at brilliant prices.
- Designed to reduce speeds to 5mph
- Gentle slope, with a height of 70mm
- 60-tonne load capacity
- Supplied with heavy-duty shield anchor bolts compatible with concrete and tarmac
- End Caps - 180mm x 350mm x 70mm - 2.1kg
- Constructed of heavy-duty, weatherproof rubber
- Manufactured by Vigil Products