Conforming to British Standard EN 166, they’re ideal for a broad range of activities.
Supplied with an adjustable elasticated strap, they’re able to provide a great fit which stops low impact particles from damaging your eyes without causing discomfort. They also feature a vented design in the PVC frame which avoids heat build-up which can cause sweating and condensation.
Made of a scratch-resistant polycarbonate to prevent superficial damage which can impair vision, they also have increased robustness for general purpose tasks.
One size to fit most users, and available in packs of one and five.
- Complies with EN 166
- Perforated PVC frame to avoid heat buildup
- Adjustable elasticated strap
- Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate Lenses
- EC Council Directive 89/686/EEC
- EN 166:2001 - Personal eye protection