The rubber parking stop allows drivers to park parallel to walls, instead of accidentally knocking into them, which can cause damage to the car or surrounding area.
The rubber kerb stops are manufactured for Vigil Products using recycled heavy-duty rubber that protects your belongings and, unlike metal or concrete options, won’t damage your car’s wheels. The rubber kerb stops are 560mm and can be used in pairs or individually.
Each rubber kerb can be used on tarmac or concrete, and it’s easy to install with shield anchor bolts. The shield anchor bolts measure 110(H) x 560(W) x 160(D)mm and help to guide your vehicle’s wheels and prevent the vehicle from colliding with a wall.
- Prevents low-impact collisions and improves parking positions
- High visibility yellow and black chevron design
- Supplied with heavy-duty shield anchor bolts for tarmac and concrete
- Measures 110(H) x 560(W) x 160(D)mm
- Weight: 4.8kg
- Made from 100% recycled moulded rubber
- Manufactured for Vigil Products