The black extending nylon belt is 2.3 metres long and has a secure clip on the two sides for attachment.
The heavy duty bases contain concrete to ensure their stability (total post and base weight is 7.5kg - beware of lightweight versions) while featuring a non-damaging surface to protect the floor. Additionally, the nylon belt has a tested braking cassette built in for safe and slow retraction once released. Suitable for premises open to the public, retractable crowd control barriers are commonly used in airports, nightclubs, banks, parks, shops, cinemas, theatres, ports and offices.
Sold individually, each one stands at 89cm in height, including the base, and it’s easy to purchase multiple kits in order to create a barrier system which suits your needs. The retractable crowd control barriers are easy to set up and dismantle as and when they’re required.
- Ideal for controlling queues
- Black 4-Way retractable belt extends up to 2.3m
- Braking nylon cassette for safe slow retraction
- Heavy duty concrete-filled base with non-damaging floor protector
- Post: height 890mm (including base), diameter 63mm
- Base width: 320mm
- Weight: 7.5kg
- Powder-coated black stainless steel finish
- Manufactured for Vigil Products