Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, you can choose between a series of configurations which includes straight ladder, workbench, or A-frame step, with the 12-rung version also provided with a work platform. Whichever combination you choose, the push lock hinges ensure that it’s held firmly in place, with a robust design durability tested to 6,000 cycles. What’s more, sideways movement is reduced to keep you safe while working – all thanks to the stabiliser bars fitted at both ends.
Folding down for easy storage and transportation, the adjustable ladder features a maximum load of 150 kg (just over 23 stone). For anyone who needs to have just one ladder, this will undoubtedly be the perfect choice. To further enhance its appeal, the combination ladder also features a three-year warranty, box-section aluminium construction for extra rigidity, along with a durable black anodised finish. Check the table below for full size specifications.
Approx. Working Height (m)
Extended Length (m)
Overall Width (mm)
Open Depth (mm)
- Multiple configurations including A-frame step, straight ladder or workbench
- Robust hinge durability tested to 6,000 cycles
- 12-rung version includes a work platform
- Box-section aluminium construction for extra rigidity
- Durable black anodised finish
- Max Load 150kg
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by TB Davies