The central party hole is large enough for passing credit card terminals, cash or documents.
Many screens are made from thinner 3mm, floppy perspex due to cost and material shortages. However, we use sturdy, 5mm thick, crystal clear acrylic, this is a very elegant screen - also known as a sneeze screen. In the UK our supermarkets installed tens of thousands of screens as they are great for staff safety.
It has rounded and polished edges for extra safety. The premium reception safety screen is very quick and easy to assemble. It is provided as a flatpack kit and simply slots together, no tools are required and will free stand on any flat surface or can be screwed down or stuck with double sided tape (or sticky pads). It can easily be moved between tills and packs down flat when not in use.
- 850mm wide x 750mm high
- 300mm x 155mm hole for passing money or documents
- Screen made from 5mm clear acrylic
- Helps protect staff from infection
- Supplied flat-packed and easy to assemble (and with removable protective film)
- Free-standing and can be screwed down or glued