Compatible with all conventional fire alarm systems, this will then trigger an alarm activation, giving plenty of warning for a safe and full evacuation. Optical detectors are best installed in offices, as well as living rooms, bedrooms and escape routes, and are best used for identifying smouldering fires caused by furnishings and electrical cables.
Proudly manufactured by C-TEC in the UK as part of their ActiV range, it features two bright LED indicating strips (on opposite sides of the detector) in order to give 360° visibility. Plus, drift compensation ensures sensor sensitivity is automatically adjusted to suit changing environmental conditions such as a dust.
With a white polycarbonate stylish design, these are EN54-7 certified and IP42 rated. To install, a suitable detector base (sold separately) is required.
- Wide operating voltage 6-33V DC
- Certified to EN54-7 by Intertek
- Simple twist and click design
- Can be used on virtually all know conventional panels
- 102.2mm diameter x 37mm deep (detector in base); 102.2mm diameter x 57.5mm deep.
- Two 8mm x 2mm LED indicating strips for clear 360º visibility
- Proven detection performance
- IP42 Rated
- Range of bases available
- CE Marked
- Made in the UK by C-TEC