Providing a reliable and secure fixing point for each detector, it’s easy to install the base as part of your addressable fire alarm system, the detector then just twists to lock into position.
You can select from 12 tones and adjust the volume using the DIP switch settings, although only the maximum volume (88 decibels) and three tones are approved fire emergency warnings. You can also configure the mounting sounder base to activate with the detector.
The low profile mounting base and range of detectors fit Nittan and Nittan protocol systems and is addressed using a handheld programming tool.
Having a mounting base is essential, and with our wide range of Nittan detectors available, you select whichever best suits the location you’re choosing to install it, whether that’s an optical, heat, or dual-sensing detector.
- Operating voltage 20v-38v dic
- Advanced electronic technology
- Compliant with EN54-3:2001 + A1:2002 + A2:2006
- Compatible with the Nittan Evolution 1
- IQuiescent: 200μA
- 12 Tones DIP Switch Selected
- Designed to meet approvals worldwide
- CE Marked
- Made by Nittan Europe Ltd