Ideal for smouldering fires, the detector is best suited for areas where burning furnishings are most likely, its design ensures the performance is not affected by dust. With an Infra-Red light, smoke entering the chamber housing will cause the light to reflect onto a sensor which then activates the alarm.
The colour of the internal chamber has been carefully chosen as a grey colour so dust is less visible and has less of an impact. The low-profile detector also features drift compensation which means that slow environmental changes, including dust build-up, don’t affect its performance. While the detector features a sensor self-test function for improved reliability, the sounder has an output of 85 decibels which will be hard to miss.
With an Omni-view indication light which is visible from 360°, this means it can be installed in any orientation, which is the red ring visible in the pictures. This shows when the alarm is activated, or flashes to show it is communicating with the control panel, although this is controllable.
Needing a detector base, sold separately, the EV-PS detector fits Nittan and Nittan protocol systems and is addressed using a handheld programming tool.
- Operating voltage 20v-35v
- Advanced electronic technology
- Omniview 360° LED alarm indication
- Sounder ~ 85dB(A) @ ~ 3.1mA
- Compliant with EN54-7:2000 + A1:2002 + A1:2002 and EN54-7:2000 + A1:2002 + A2:2006
- Compatible with the Nittan Evolution 1
- Quiescent: 200μA
- Proven detection performance
- Designed to meet approvals worldwide
- Range of bases available
- CE Marked
- Made by Nittan Europe Ltd