Quick action can save lives and reduce damage, it includes everything you need to test and reset the manual call point.
Suitable for Nittan Addressable fire alarm systems, it’s easy to address using the DIP switches within the device. And including with a surface mounting back box and wall plate, it’s ideal for retrofitting whilst also being IP24 rated for indoor installation.
Available with or without the –ve isolator (EV-MCP2-SCI-IP24), you can select the version you need using the drop-down menu below. These will disconnect the part of the loop where the fault is detected to prevent damage, and once rectified, it self-resets when the issue is resolved. Please note that different styles of isolator cannot be mixed on a system.
A Nittan Waterproof Surface Call Point version which is suitable for outside installations.
- Operating voltage 20v-35v
- Advanced electronic technology
- Compliant with EN54-11:2001 + A1:2005
- Compatible with the Nittan Evolution 1
- IP24 Rated
- Quiescent: 200μA
- Proven detection performance
- Designed to meet approvals worldwide
- CE Marked
- Made by Nittan Europe Ltd