An essential part of any fire alarm system, the sounder ensures everyone is immediately aware of a potential hazard so they can quickly evacuate.
With DIP switches located on the rear of the unit, these allow you to tailor your sounder so it works whichever way best suits you. The volume is adjustable between 90 and 100 decibels, and has 32 selectable tones, with three suitable for fire alarms and the rest for auxiliary devices.
IP 65 rated for outdoor use, the sounder is available with or without the –ve isolator. These will disconnect the part of the loop where the fault is detected to prevent damage, and once rectified, it self-resets when the issue is resolved. Please note that different styles of isolator cannot be mixed on a system.
The low profile beacon and range of detectors fit Nittan and Nittan protocol systems and is addressed using a handheld programming tool.
For the –ve short circuit isolator version, please select the option from the drop-down menu on below.
Don’t forget you may need to include Nittan Beacons within your fire alarm system.
- Operating voltage 24v-38v
- Advanced electronic technology
- Compliant with EN54--3:2001 + A1:2002 A2:2006 and EN54-17:2005 / AC:2007
- Compatible with the Nittan Evolution 1
- 32 Tones DIP Switch Selected (3 Approved Tones)
- Quiescent: 200μA
- IP65 rated
- Designed to meet approvals worldwide
- CE Marked
- Made by Nittan Europe Ltd