This is perfect for those areas where people are regularly wearing ear protection, and or for when you’re trying to comply with the Disability Discrimination Act.
To alter the settings for the bright-white beacon is easy by using the DIP switches on the reverse of the unit. With three options available which are all approved settings, you can choose for the flash to go off every 1 or 2 seconds.
IP 65 rated for outdoor use, the beacon is available with or without the –ve isolator. These will disconnect the part of the loop where the fault is detected to prevent damage, and once rectified, it self-resets when the issue is resolved. Please note that different styles of isolator cannot be mixed on a system.
The low profile beacon and range of detectors fit Nittan and Nittan protocol systems and is addressed using a handheld programming tool.
For the –ve short circuit isolator version, please select the option from the drop-down menu on below.
Don’t forget to include Nittan Sounders within your fire alarm system.
- Operating voltage 24v-38v
- Advanced electronic technology
- Compliant with EN54-17:2005 + AC:2007 and EN54-23:2010
- Compatible with the Nittan Evolution 1
- Type B Outdoor Beacon With/Without -ve Isolator
- Quiescent: 200μA
- IP65 rated
- Designed to meet approvals worldwide
- CE Marked
- Made by Nittan Europe Ltd