It enables the detector to calculate the particle size, and therefore whether or not is smoke. This is the ideal choice for hotels, flats, hospitals, and multiple occupancy areas.
When smoke enters the chamber, it causes the lights to reflect onto the sensor which then activates the alarm. The low-profile dual optical smoke detector also uses drift compensation data to avoid dust and other slow environmental changes from affecting its performance. And with its sensor self-test function, you have peace of mind that you can rely on it too.
With an Omni-view indication light which is visible from 360°, this means it can be installed in any orientation, which is the red ring visible in the pictures. This shows when the alarm is activated, or flashes to show it is communicating with the control panel, although this is controllable. Needing a detector base, sold separately, the EV-DP detector fits Nittan and Nittan protocol systems and is addressed using a handheld programming tool.
- Operating voltage 20v-38v
- Advanced electronic technology
- Omniview 360° LED alarm indication
- Compliant with EN54-7:2000 + A1:2002
- Compatible with the Nittan Evolution 1
- Quiescent: 200μA
- Proven detection performance
- Designed to meet approvals worldwide
- Range of bases available
- CE Marked
- Made by Nittan Europe Ltd