It’s a simple solution to meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act and having provisions in place for workers wearing ear defenders, whilst only needing one installation point.
You can then tailor the sounder and beacon base to work exactly as you need it to, with DIP switches controlling and the beacon flash type and frequency, and sounder tone and volume, with the maximum volume reaching up to 88 decibels. Fitting a detector is easy with it just twisting into position.
The low profile mounting base and range of detectors fit Nittan and Nittan protocol systems and is addressed using a handheld programming tool.
Having a mounting base is essential, and with our wide range of Nittan detectors available, you select whichever best suits the location you’re choosing to install it, whether that’s an optical, heat, or dual-sensing detector.
A wall mounting version without the detector base is also available.
- Operating voltage 20v-38v dic
- Advanced electronic technology
- Compliant with EN54-3:2001 + A1:2002 + A2:2006
- Compatible with the Nittan Evolution 1
- IQuiescent: 200μA
- 12 Tones DIP Switch Selected
- Designed to meet approvals worldwide
- CE Marked
- Made by Nittan Europe Ltd