With a slim profile allowing for easy storage for busy tradesmen, the ladder is lighter than any comparable traditional step ladder – reducing the likelihood of shoulder and neck pain from carrying heavy items. A multi-functional tool tray allows you to keep drills, screwdrivers, and other equipment close by while you’re working, with wide and comfortable deep serrated aluminium treads for optimal grip.
Compliant with British Standard EN131 Professional, its non-conductive fibreglass stiles are tested to 30,000 volts, with large angled feet maximising ground contact and reducing slips. Available in multiple sizes, the Little Giant MightyLite has a maximum user weight of 150kg (just over 23 stone) – see the table below for specifications of each ladder size.
- Non-conductive GRP fibreglass stiles to 30,000 volts
- Integrated multi-function tool tray
- Comfortable 80mm treads
- Lighter than traditional glass fibre steps
- Fitted with Little Giant’s Ground Cue™ to minimise falls
- Large feet angled to maximise ground contact and reduce slip
- Hi-vis colour
- Slim profile design
- Max Load 150kg
- Compliant with EN131 Professional
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by Little Giant