Each rubber parking block has reflective yellow stripes for increased visibility night and day, and a chevron design.
Made of 100% recycled solid rubber, the parking kerb is weatherproof and highly durable. Measuring 100(H) x 1650(W) x 160(D)mm and weighing in at 12kg, it can be installed on concrete or tarmac using the easy-to-install shield anchor bolts provided. And if a vehicle’s brakes stop working, the rubber parking kerb is up to the job of being a last-resort for ensuring a vehicle stops.
Manufactured for Vigil Products, the large rubber parking kerb is frequently used in parking spaces, charging stations, loading bays and garages, these protect equipment, bodywork, walls and people, inside and out.
- Prevents low-impact collisions and improves parking positions
- Kerb can also be useful for delineating pedestrian areas
- High visibility yellow and black design
- Supplied with heavy-duty shield anchor bolts for tarmac and concrete
- Measures 100(H) x 1650(W) x 160(D)mm
- Weight: 12kg
- Made from 100% recycled solid rubber
- Manufactured for Vigil Products