Placed next to the fire door or in the main office, everyone will know where to find them and will be able to quickly grab them by pulling off the plastic window using the recess.
Unlike the traditional and out-dated break glass key boxes, the UK-made key guard box requires no hammer and produces no potentially-dangerous residue. The clear plastic window is non-hazardous and doesn’t splinter which means it is suitable for installing schools, hospitals, and food preparation areas.
As well as the standalone unit, you can also select a key guard box which features an integrated battery-powered 85 Decibel alarm deterrent.
Once used, you will need to replace the plastic window, which is available to purchase separately, and are required to silence the alarm once activated.
- Suitable for keys or access cards
- Safe for use in schools and food prep areas unlike other break glass boxes
- Available with or without alarm and in red or green
- External dimensions 45mm x 142mm x 125mm
- Internal dimensions 10mm x 90mm x 60mm
- Easy to use and replace plastic window
- Alarmed version uses 1 x PP3 battery
- Made in the UK