An award-winning innovation which uses patent-pending technology, the filters are compatible with Force 8 Half Masks.
Compliant with standard EN143:2000+A1:2006, they offer assigned protection factor (APF) of 20x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL) against fine dusts, fibres, fumes and liquid aerosols when attached to a half mask.
To fit, you put the mask on your face, and with the straps over your head, pull them suitable tight with a comfortable fit. Next, to check you’ve fitted the mask correctly, press the front and back of both filters covers together so air cannot enter through the P3 filters. When you go to inhale, no air should come through the mask.
Each pack contains one pair, and they’re available to purchase in individual pairs or in packs of five pairs.
Designed specifically to work with the Force 8 Half Mask.
- Winner of the BSIF Product Innovation Award.
- Don the Mask - Put the straps and harness over your head and pull the straps to a suitably tight and comfortable fit.
- Press-To-Check - Press the front and backs of both filter covers together to stop air from entering through the filters.
- Inhale - No air should come through the mask. Adjust the mask and repeat until it doesn't. Release when seal is made.
- EN Standard: EN143:2000 + A1:2006