The non-setting putty is hand workable, reusable and re-serviceable to ensure a tight fit and can be reshaped to other sizes and shapes if necessary. With 90 minutes fire resistant in 100mm and 130mm dry all constructions, intumescent putty is CE Marked and has been independently tested to EN 1366-3:2004 in conjunction with additional guidelines from BS:EN 1364-1 and has passed pair pressure tests up to 1000Pa.
Environmentally-friendly and containing no solvents, the installation of the intumescent putty pads for electrical socket boxes also make a significant contribution to the reduction of air leakage in properties helping reduce energy costs and carbon emissions.
- Single and Double socket options available
- 90 minutes fire resistance in 100mm & 130mm dry wall construction
- Tested to EN 1366-3:2004 in conjunction with additional guidelines from BS:EN 1364-1
- Air pressure test up to 1000Pa (pass)
- Working life of at least 50 years
- Provides excellent sound insulation
- Unaffected by moisture; can be used in wet rooms
- CE Marked
- Manufactured by Astroflame