Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, it’s made of a UV-stabilised Polyethlyene with no corrosive metal components so is ideal for chemical factories, marine environments and abattoirs.
Mounted either way for opening to the left or right, the ‘L’ shaped door allows for a swinging hose reel to pivot through at 140° for unrestricted access. With a robust design which is fully recyclable, it’s easier to install thanks to being almost half the weight of the steel hose reel boxes. Plus, with the water inlet pipe aperture cut at installation, it gives the perfect fit.
Fitted with nylon hinges and plastic locks, the red door features a key compartment with a break-glass facility for emergencies and can be secured with a padlock or tamper strap (not included). You can then make it easier to identify with the supplied hose reel sticker for the door.
Designed for use with most hose reels, including our 19mm and 25mm manual and automatic hose reels.
- Corrosion-proof and shatter-proof
- 'L' shaped door to allow hose reel to pivot through 140°
- Plastic locks and key compartment with break-glass facility
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Height 1000 mm exterior/800 mm interior
- Width 1000 mm exterior/820 mm interior
- Depth 480 mm exterior/435 mm interior
- Made by Jonesco