Designed for professional use, the fibreglass step ladder is compliant with EN131 Professional standard and is available in a range of different heights to suit your needs. Easy to handle as you move the ladder around the site with you, the step ladder also features large feet which are angled for maximum ground contact – reducing the likelihood of slips, while the hinged metal locking stays provide optimal stability.
The heavy-duty swingback step ladder is perfect for all tradesmen – especially those working in environments with electricals. Each tread is 80mm deep – ensuring a stable and comfortable footing, with a maximum user weight of 150kg (over 23 stone). Please check the table below for the specifications of each ladder size.
Approx. Working Height (m)
Last Climbing Height (m)
Closed Height (m)
Open Depth (m)
- Integrated multi-function tool tray
- Non-conductive stiles insulated to 30,000 volts (EN61478)
- Comfortable 80mm treads
- Hinged metal locking stays provide optimal stability
- Large feet angled to maximise ground contact and reduce slip
- Max Load 150kg
- EN131 Professional
- Fibreglass construction
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by TB Davies