It is available in two sizes – 1m x 25m or 1m x 50m, coming supplied on the roll.
The drape can be used for hot work compliance – creating a barrier to prevent specific areas or building fabrics from igniting. Commonly used for engineering and industrial risks, the high performance coated glass fibre material offers very low-level gas permeability, has excellent abrasion resistance, and will not deteriorate as a result of oxidation, weathering, or flexing.
Complying with BS 476:20, the heavy duty pre-coated glass fibre drape can be used in areas where oils, greases, acidic liquids, and vapours are present, it can be cut down to size and there is no need to worry about asbestos content.
- Robust and heavy duty material
- Superior tensile strength
- Complies with BS 476 Pt 8 (Now BS476 Pt 20)
- Rated to 1000 degrees Celsius
- Resistance to Blowtorch flame @ 1100°C - >30mins
- BS476 Pt 8: Stability/Integrity - 140mins
- Thickness (@ 100g/cm²): 1.5mm
- Manufactured by Fire Depot