Durable and lightweight thanks to its reinforced aluminium treads, it’s easy to move around on-site and carry in and out of your vehicle. Plus, it’s ideal for working around electricity thanks to its conductive stiles that are insulated to 30,000 volts (EN61478).
Compliant with EN131 Professional standard, the step ladder features a fibreglass construction that is designed for professional use. The hinged metal locking stays provide optimal stability while the large feet are angled to reduce the likelihood of slips while providing maximum ground contact. A comfortable and stable footing is ensured thanks to each flat tread being 80mm deep, while the checker-plate platform provides extra grip and is reinforced.
With a maximum user weight of 150kg (over 23 stone), the heavy-duty platform step ladder is ideal for all tradesmen – especially those working in environments with electricals. Check the table below for the specifications of each ladder size.
Approx. Working Height (m)
Platform Height (m)
Closed Height (m)
Open Depth (m)
- Integrated multi-function tool tray
- Non-conductive stiles insulated to 30,000 volts (EN61478)
- Comfortable 80mm treads
- Reinforced checker-plate platform measures 320 x 248mm
- Hinged metal locking stays provide optimal stability
- Large feet angled to maximise ground contact and reduce slip
- Max Load 150kg
- EN131 Professional
- Fibreglass construction
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured by TB Davies