The orange gloves feature a specially designed three-layer system which provides excellent thermal properties.
Conforming to standard EN 388, the durable grip gloves achieve performance level 3 for abrasion resistance, 1 for tear resistance, 1 for puncture resistance, and 1 for blade-cuts resistance.
Manufactured by Portwest, these CE certified pair of glue grip thermal gloves help to prevent accidents and injuries caused by reduced motor skills in cold environments. This is all thanks to the excellent thermal protection that the gloves provide.
Coming in both XL and XXL, the glue grip thermal gloves are available to purchase individually.
- PVC, Canvas and Cotton gloves
- Glue-Grip coating provides excellent grip
- Thermal insulated three-layer liner
- Conforms to EN 388 levels 3-1-1-1
- Conforms to EN 511 for cold resistance.
- CE Certified
- Manufactured by Portwest