Supplied without filters, the respirator can accept the full range of low-profile Force8 filters which are designed to give protection against particulates, many gases, and vapours whilst not impairing vision. This allows you to tailor the mask for the specific protection you require.
Made from durable thermoplastic rubber, it gives the mask a superior and comfortable fit. With a fully-adjustable 4-point cradle suspension harness to ensure it’s effective and reliable, quick release buckles allow for instant remove in an emergency. The half-mask additionally features reflective strips to ensure you remain visible even in low-light environments for added safety.
The mask itself conforms to standard EN140 for face masks, whilst the filters are compliant with EN 143 and EN14387. And on top of all that, it’s fitted with a low resistance Typhoon exhalation valve for easy breathing, which also prevents a build-up of heat and moisture.
Purchase individually with a choice of Small, Medium and Large sizes, the twin cartridge half-mask can be used again and again when cleaned and maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Force8 P3 Filters can be purchased individually.
- Durable thermoplastic rubber mask for superior fit to most face shapes.
- Fully adjustable 4-point cradle suspension ensuring an effective facial fit.
- Reflective strips create increased visibility in low-light environments for added safety.
- Low resistance exhalation valve for easy breathing, with stable mask configuration.
- Cost effective Force™ 8 filters available with low profile angle for minimum visual impairment.
- Conforms to EN140 (Face piece), EN14387:2004 (Filter performance), EN143:200 (Filter performance)
- EN Standard: EN140