The ladder is tangle-free and easy to use: you can quickly place it on the windowsill, secure it with its extra-large hooks, and then throw the rungs of the ladder out the window.
Will The Three Storey Fire Escape Ladder Fit My Window?
You should check your windows to make sure they’re compatible with this design. The right window should open fully, be at least 300mm wide and the windowsill should be no more than 340mm deep. The ladder is light but strong and has a maximum load of 450kg. This allows a maximum of three people to use the ladder at the same time.
With a total length of 7.3 metres, the fire escape ladder is suitable for most three storey properties. Check that the bottom step is close to the ground: to avoid injuries, do not use this ladder at heights of more than 7.65 meters.
- 7.3 metre/25 feet two storey
- Storage box dimensions: 470 x 370 x 120mm
- Width of opening required 300mm (11.8 inches) - window opening size
- Maximum thickness of wall 340mm (13.3 inches) - from the outer wall to inner wall skin
- Max load: 450kg (Maximum of 3 people)
- Durable and flame-resistant design
- Manufactured by FireChief