Fully set within one hour, the compound requires up to 30 days to cure - where it expands to tightly fill the space - before the PFP FR EX fire resistant mortar is then fire resistant to then prevent the spread of fire and smoke through openings in fire rated walls and floors, including openings formed around building service penetrations. Suitable for sanding, drilling and painting once cured.
Supplied in 20kg bags, the fire resistant mortar will also maintain the acoustic design performance of surfaces. Where plastic pipes pass through the mortar, our pipe wraps should be used and can be easily added through the mortar and resealed with further mortar.
Our fire resistant mortar is CE Marked to Class EI 240, meets the requirements for Class A1 according to EN 13501-1, and has been independently tested according to EN ISO 10140-2:2010. Suitable for walls and floors of concrete, brick and gypsum, It's best used with our fire batt boards.
- Classified in walls and floors of concrete, brick, gypsum etc
- Suitable for cables, bundled cables, cable racks, cable trays, steel, copper, alupex and plastic pipes
- Sets in less than an hour, fully fire resistant within 30 days
- Fire, smoke and sound insulated
- Approx. 3.42 bags per m2 @ 50mm depth
- Approx. 6.83 bags per m2 @ 100mm depth
- Tested to to EN ISO 10140-2:2010
- Class A1 according to EN 13501-1
- CE Marked
- Manufactured by Astroflame