The larger chest will also take a standpipe inside it, allowing you to have almost everything you need in one place.
With advanced weather protection provided by neoprene seals fitted as standard our fire equipment chests are perfect for use on decks and outside areas, they come complete with a integral key-lock mechanism for added security.
- Corrosion-proof and shatter-proof with neoprene weather seal
- Integral key-lock mechanism for added security
- Made from rotationally moulded polyethylene PE700
- CHS100 Height 470 mm exterior/390 mm interior
- Width 1000 mm exterior/910 mm interior
- Depth 500 mm exterior/405 mm interior
- CHS120 Height 450 mm exterior/395 mm interior
- Width 1200 mm exterior/1110 mm interior
- Depth 505 mm exterior/385 mm interior
- Manufactured by Jonesco