A compact design which will blend in with your décor, it’s manufactured in the UK by C-TEC who are experts in specialist alarms, with the kit including everything you need to comply with Disability Discrimination Act recommendations and BS8300.
It includes a 12V single zone call controller, featuring a 24-hour standby battery, relay, and call accept button to signal that help is on its way, a reset point with sounder, ceiling pull unit with triangular handles to help the infirm, overdoor light and sounder, and a disabled WC sticker. This is simple to install using four-core stranded security cable and fixings and can be connected to additional C-TEC 800 series call system devices.
The C-TEC NC951 disabled persons toilet alarm is ideal for changing rooms as well as toilets, and are a requirement in offices, shops, schools, leisure centres, hotels, museums, theatres, and other all public buildings.
- Kit contains NC943B 12V 140mA Call Controller, NC807C Ceiling Pull, NC806CS Overdoor Light, NC809DBBT Accessible Toilet Reset Point and NC949 Accessible WC Sticker.
- Conforms to BS8300
- Mains 230V 50/60Hz (23mA max. current). 50Hz frequency.
- has a 12V d.c internal power supply that gives up to 24 hours standby and 15 minutes running time if power is out.
- NC943B measures approx 147 W x 87 H x 93 D
- NC806CS measures approx 87 W x 87 H x 68 D
- NC809DBBT measures approx 87 W x 87 H x 24 D
- Ceiling pull measures 93mm diameter x 27 D.
- Made in the UK by C-Tec