Designed for use at temporary events and festivals, in factories and warehouses, and other public spaces, the cable tidy features a chequer plate texture to create a non-slip surface for pedestrians.
The cable guard prevents damage to the cables in order to avoid disconnection, electrocution, and fires, while also helping to prevent slips and trips caused by trailing cables. Available in one-metre lengths, the hinged lid provides easy access for effortless cable insertion and removal and can be securely interlinked together to form longer runs.
Withstanding the tough demands of most environments thanks to the UV resistant and tough rubber construction, the cable guards feature sloped edges to make it easy to walk and drive over. Non-conductive, the 2 channel external cable guards are able to withstand 2500V to prevent electrocution and are manufactured for Vigil Products.
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Capable of supporting vehicle traffic (5mph Max)
- Two channels for carrying cables (30mm wide)
- Black slopped edges with yellow lid
- Chequer plate texture for non-slip surface
- Withstand 2500V voltage
- Made from recycled rubber and UV resistant high-density pressure moulded Polyurethane
- Dimensions: 1000 x 250 x 45mm
- Manufactured for Vigil Products